Getting people to Say Yes when they would normally say No!
With Lindsay Adams OAM
Agreement, co-operation and influence!
Relationships are the single biggest factor underpinning all business dealings in the business world today. If you want to be a great middle manager, you need to be relationships focused.
In this session you will learn how to quickly identify anyones behavioural style and adjust your behaviour to fit their style. If you lean in close to their style, you will get into relationship quicker and be able to change others' perceptions and attitudes and ultimately gain their agreement and co-operation.
- Understand the behavioural preferences of your staff and key stakeholders
- Learn how to influence their style
- Understand why people are different to you and how to get on better with them
- Understand the reasons why some middle managers fail in getting their point across
- Learn how to work with the strengths of each member of the team
- Achieve better results for your organisation as a whole through team work and communication
Lindsay Adams OAM is a practiced speaking professional, workshop facilitator and relationship marketing specialist. With over 20 years relationship marketing experience, Lindsay’s focus is on building effective relationships and generating more sales in less time by doing business by relationship.
Lindsay was awarded a Medal in the Order of Australia (OAM) on Australia day 2020 for his services to the professional speaking industry.